Hillhead Sports Club has halted membership to the Tennis Section for new members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
New members to Cricket & Rugby can sign up as normal using the online process.
Categories of Membership
Sports Club member – lets you play cricket, rugby and tennis.
Fitness Club member – lets you use our gym.
Non Playing social member – No sport or fitness, but gives you discounts on food and beverages in Cafe Source too West End and the Yill Hoose bar.
Coronavirus Gym rates can be viewed below the tables.
|Sports Club OR Fitness Club||Sports Club AND Fitness Club|
Family (2 Adults with any juniors under 18)
Adult (18 and over)
Mini (10 and under with one non-playing adult)
|Non Playing Membership|
Adult (18 and over)
Student or Over 60
Discounted Gym Rates
We have lowered the Monthly subscription rates for the gym until the end of May 2021. Thereafter, the rates will return to normal rates as shown above.
- Family Fitness – £24.80
- Adult Fitness – £15.00
- Over 60 Fitness – £9.80
- Student Fitness – £10.00
- Family Sport & Fitness – £40.50
- Adult Sport & Fitness – £30.80
- Over 60 Sport & Fitness – £17.10
- Student Sport & Fitness – £16.30
Additional Member Benefits
* Ten per cent discount on food and beverage purchases (excluding deals and offers)
* Discounted rates on function suite bookings
* Discounted entry fees to concerts and events held at Hughenden
* Entry to ballots for rugby international tickets
* Entry to ballots for Wimbledon tickets (LTA Members only)
After processing your application, we will send you a Welcome to the Club email telling you how to collect your membership card and start enjoying our facilities.
Join Hillhead Sports Club
To JOIN HILLHEAD SPORTS CLUB ONLINE …
- Read this page carefully.
- Choose your category of membership,
- Complete the online joining process with the link at the bottom of the page. (Have your bank details and a payment card to pay your annual subscription or to set up a Direct Debit and pay any fees before your first debit).